Charles Sturt University
- CSU is dedicated to excellence in the delivery of higher education and has a well-earned reputation for providing exceptional education delivered by dedicated professionals with practical and relevant industry experience
- CSU is a public university, funded by the Australian Government and is a member of the Association of commonwealth Universities
- Lecturers are regularly consulted regarding their discipline’s latest research, methods and practices
- Degrees are designed in collaboration with academic and industry professionals to ensure quality and rigor
- CSU consistently ranks highly for graduate employment. A recent survey showed that 82.3% of all CSU domestic graduates find employment within four months of completing their degree
- As a CSU student, you will have access to state-of-the-art facilities on campus including computing centers, networked libraries, Learning Commons and laboratories. Some examples of our cutting edge technology include our veterinary clinical and pre-clinical centers for veterinary science students and the 3D games laboratory for games technology students.
At CSU, you will have the best of both worlds: undertake a high quality degree while enjoying a great social life. Lower costs of living, unpolluted air and an increased sense of safety are just some of the advantages of living and studying in regional Australia.