Royal Holloway University of London
- Royal Holloway is ranked 17th in the UK,118th worldwide in the Times Higher Education World ranking(2014-2015)
- Ranked 16th in the UK for world class research, with a number of departments in the top 10
- 1st in the UK and 6th in the world for international outlook in the Times Higher World ranking
- Royal Holloway is one of the larger colleges of the University of London and widely recognized as one of the UK’s leading research institutions. The departments and schools provide excellent opportunities to actively engage in research supervised by world leading experts in the arts, humanities and sciences
- In the most recent Research Assessment Exercise, we ranked 16th in the UK for research of a 4* standard (highest standards in terms of originality, significance and rigor) and 18th for 3* and 4* standard. This highlights our position as one of the UK’s leading research-intensive institutions
- The PhD program allows postgraduate research students to explore a specific area of their own choosing overseen by a supervisory team culminating in a large-scale thesis, leading to a University of London PhD.
- We offer job-seeking workshops and our passport scheme records your extra-curricular activities
London Foundation Campus @ QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
- A member of the prestigious Russell Group
- 11th in the UK in last Research Assessment Exercise (Guardian)
- 8th in the UK for highest graduate starting salaries ( The Sunday Times)
- Based in a creative and culturally diverse area of east London, we are the only university in London able to offer a completely integrated residential campus, with a 2,000-bed award-winning student village at our Mile End home.
- We teach and research across a wide range of subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering
- Queen Mary is a center for the development of fundamental ideas and the expansion of the boundaries of knowledge, independent of political and other transient opinions
- Six Nobel prize winners as part of our alumni
- The university currently boasts of 1,858 EU and international students presently schooling showing the multicultural environment QMUL has to offer
Foundation Campus @ UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE (UCLAN)
- UCLan has evolved over the years to become a world class institution, recognized with its inclusion in the 2010 QS World Rankings – the first Modern University in the UK to gain this status
- With 11 areas of research judged ‘world leading’ in the most recent Research Assessment Exercise, UCLan has the global recognition of its peers, with a focus on applied research, including the identification of human remains in mass disasters, the development of new sign languages, and a variety of health-related research initiatives that are helping to change lives around the world.
- Amongst its program portfolio of some 500 undergraduate and 200+ postgraduate courses, UCLan has been at the forefront of developing degrees in the emerging disciplines of Journalism, Fashion, Forensics and Sports Science. The range of excellence extends to include the likes of Pharmacy, Architecture, Astrophysics and the first new School of Dentistry to be launched in the UK in more than a century
- The University aims to create the perfect blend of knowledge, practical experience and relevance to equip its graduates with the confidence and skills they need to get ahead in the world of work. Not only are employability skills embedded into every degree course, but the sector-defining ‘futures’ careers and employability service offers help and advice, courses and work experience opportunities to help UCLan graduates’ CVs stand out from the pack
- The city of Preston, the home of our main Campus, is located in the heart of the North West. Preston is the administrative capital of Lancashire, has an estimated population of 130,000, excellent transport links, fantastic countryside, as well as a bustling, compact city center
- A truly global institution, UCLan’s student body includes 120 nationalities; its partnership network extends to 125 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia; it runs 100+ student exchange programs