Birmingham City University
- Second largest city in the UK
- Birmingham City University is a vibrant and multicultural university in the heart of a modern and diverse city. We welcome many international students every year – there are currently students from more than 80 countries among our student community
- Standard and world class facilities for research and learning
- The University is conveniently placed, with Birmingham International Airport nearby and first-rate transport connections to London and the rest of the UK.
- Our reputation for excellence is soaring globally, thanks to the superb links we forge with industry and our focus on practical, vocational learning
- Ongoing student support
- First-class education with a focus on practical skills and professional relevance, giving you excellent prospects for employment and career development.